Viber is a application that lets you call and send text messages for completely free to anyone who has installed Viber on his device either over Wi-Fi or 3G network. Everyone who has an iPhone will want this astonishing application. Currently Viber is available for iPhone, so for now only iPhone user can take the advantage of this amazing App.
Viber makes use of VoIP technology because of which you will get a higher audio quality than that of regular GSM calls. Each and every feature of Viber is totally free, there is no need to purchase any additional App. You don’t need to add or create a Viber contact list, it automatically synchronize with your mobile phone contact list, Whenever any of your contact download and install the Viber on his mobile device that contact will be added automatically in your Viber contact list, so you can communicate for free with all your Viber contacts over 3G or Wi-Fi.
It is no necessary to keep open the application all the time, when closed continuously run in the background and notify us about the incoming calls and messages. If you are really amazed with it’s services, you can set Viber as your default dialer to route all your call through Viber network.
How to set up Viber iPhone App:
• Simply download the Viber iPhone App either from the Apple itunes or from the official website of Viber.
• Download and install the App on your device.
• After installing, open the App and Click on “continue” button present on the welcome screen.
• Now click on the “OK” or “Allow” for the below mentioned pop up notifications:
• Make sure whether your push notification is ON or not (ON is recommended).
• Allow access to your mobile phone book.
• Select your country and enter your mobile phone number including country code and hit the “Continue” button.
• within few seconds, you will receive a access code on the given number through sms.
• Enter access code on the given box present on the setup screen and hit the “Enter” button.
• That’s it, Now Viber is fully functional to make free calls or send free sms within the Viber network.
Viber For Android:
After a long wait, finally Viber Android App is available for the devices running under Android operating system. Android users who is eagerly waiting for the launch of this App can take a sigh of relief. Like iPhone version you can call and send text sms to other viber user for free over WiFi or 3G.
In addition to this, Viber Android App also include several other surprising features such as incoming call and text sms notification via pop screen and offer ability to choose Viber as default calling App. Unlike Skype, it is not necessary to add users that uses the same service. It is enough to have installed the application as the Viber automatically detect the another person that is using the same application and display icon besides the name of that person, no matter the model of your iPhone. Besides all this services it has promised that very soon will launched an application for Blackberry.
To download viber for Android visit Android Market…
I hope you will enjoy making free calls with your Viber contacts and will recommend Viber to your loved ones. With Viber you can make calls to anyone, anywhere in the world but it is necessary to have Wi-Fi or 3G access. For more information visit www.viber.com .