Pinger is a American service that let you communicate via text messaging with your loved ones anywhere in the world. This application offer support for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android Smartphone. Recently extended it’s service to Web, from now onward Pinger account holder can use its text messaging from their PC. Pinger Textfree will assigns you a local USA number, on which you can receive text messages and can check your message whenever you want. The application also let you know if you have some pending message. To obtain an pinger account, you will need a U.S. Postal code and valid email id. Pinger.com has also kept it’s promise by integrating free calling service to their popular text messaging App. Now Textfree users can call to other Textfree user for free of cost from their iPhone.
Currently Pinger is available in American Samoa, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Israel, Jamaica, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Northern Mariana Islands, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Sri Lanka, and Venezuela. Soon will made available to other countries.
Textfree for iPhone/iPod touch: Texting, Calling and Voicemail
Pinger iPhone App is a most reliable and trustworthy App, through which you can call and send messages to anywhere around the world. To download the current version 5.0.1 of Pinger for your iPhone visit itunes.
Features of Pinger iPhone App:
• Send Unlimited free text messages to any US number or Pinger user.
• Get a Textfree number, on which you can receive call and messages for free.
• Textfree to Textfree calls will remain free for ever.
• Chat with your facebook contact right from your Pinger account.
• Calling and texting over WiFi is also free.
• Send free voicemail within the US.
• Group texting among the Pinger network.
• Set default custom wallpaper or different for each of your contact.
• You can use your own photo for wallpaper.
• Offer Bluetooth support to iPhone users.
• Free texting over the web.
Textfree with Voice:
Pinger, The popular developer of communications services of smartphones, announced today Text free with Voice, based on first suite of communication applications for smartphones, provide free phone numbers for text messaging and calling features. The current version of Textfree with Voice is the leading application in the iTunes App Store. Textfree with Voice will be available to every customer, it includes free voice services via 3G and WiFi. The new service will alter drastically the rate of traditional structures of mobile phones by text, voice traffic and advertising.
“Smartphones are becoming the standard for consumers phones, but they are tied to an antiquated billing framework , “said Greg Woock, CEO and co founder of Pinger. “Our ultimate goal is to offer free calls and text messages to the four million Mobile subscribers throughout the world. ”
Traditional companies charge hundreds of dollars per year to consumers only by wireless text messaging plans. unlimited messaging plans for individuals can cost as much as $ 240 a year, while the family unlimited messaging plans can cost up to $ 360 per year. Textfree with Voice combines actual numbers for messaging and phone calls through data channels, resulting in consumer savings of hundreds of dollars per year in the text messages and voice calls. Pinger plans to offer Text free voice directly to its 20 million iPhone OS customers.
Textfree with voice has also revolutionized the connected devices, such as iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android. These devices can access the Internet through Wi-Fi Connection almost ubiquitous. This means that consumers can route text messages and phone calls direct to Pinger. Therefore users may be free to send the text and make voice calls without a relationship or contract with traditional mobile carriers.
Well as you can see it sounds very interesting and surprising, our wait time is over, from now onward not only you can send unlimited free text messages but also make free voice calls with other Pinger user. Pitifully this application one can only get at the apple store of USA. To download the application visit iTunes App Store.
Textfree for Android:
• You will get a real phone number for free.
• Send free text message to other Pinger user for free.
• Free texting within the US.
• Chat with Facebook friends right from Textfree account.
• Send picture for free over WiFi or data connection.
To download the current version 1.2.4 of Pinger for your Android smartphone visit Andorid Market.
Textfree for iPad:
Textfree iPad App have approximately same features like iPhone app. To download the textfree verion 1.0 for your iPad visit itunes.
Textfree over web: www.pinger.com/textfree
Not only you can send or receive text messages from your iPhone/iPad and Android smartphone but also from your PC. With Pinger Textfree Web you can send unlimited free text messages to your loved ones in very easy and convenient way. User will get the capability to choose their own local US Textfree number, and through which they can send free text SMS to any US mobile phone number. In additition to this, Pinger textfree has also included picture messaging service in his innovative app.. To do so all you need to have is, a PC with internet connection, a supported web browser and a USA Postal code.
How to send textfree messages over the web:
• For using Pinger Textfree over the web simply go to the www.pinger.com/textfree .
• Click on the “create account” button present below.
• Enter your username, password and valid email id, then click on “Create” button.
• Now login to your email account, click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
• Once you have activated your account, login to your account.
• To get a Textfree number click on “Get New” otherwise click on the “continue”.
• If you want to receive SMS on your Textfree number then go with the option “Get New”.
• Enter your zip code, gender, and age from the drop-down menu and click on the “find” button.
• Once you got your Textfree number, go to your pinger account and click on the + symbol present on the top left corner, enter the number on which you want to send message in the given box and click on the OK button.
• Now type the text message and click on the send button. You got the limit of 160 character per text SMS.